Sunday, June 22, 2008

Family Bike Ride

Tonight, Josh & I took Audrey out for her very first bike ride! In order to get ready for the outing, we got her an itty-bitty pink bike helmet (complete with bunnies painted on the front) and Josh installed a baby-bike seat on the back of his blue cruiser bike. The weather was so perfect, we could not resist taking a ride around the neighborhood!! Audrey did so well, she just sat there patiently holding onto bar in front of her, and looking at houses and cars as we passed them by. She didn't even try to take off her helmet - what an angel!!


Here we were trying to get Audrey used to her helmet... As you can see, it took some getting used to...

Here is Audrey, just chillin' as she rides along with Dad...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is the cutest- hard to believe they make helmets that tiny! Looks like you guys had fun...won't it be cute to get her a cruiser bike of her own someday?? Love you guys

Muriah Lucero said...

I can't stand how cute she is. I love that tiny helmet. In the picture where she is crying ... it just makes me want to hold her! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

You have GOT to be kidding me. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Just like she Tia, exploring unknown territory!

TheRogersReport said...

How adorable is that?! you are the all American perfect little family, Bikes and all! I love it!!!