Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chop! Chop!

It's official: AUDREY GOT HER FIRST HAIR CUT!
For the past few weeks it has become quite apparent to me that Audrey needed a little snippy-snip in the hair department. I finally was getting tired of seeing all of her hair in her face, (because she keeps ripping her bows out!) I knew that it was time to take some action.... so, I made an appointment, brought my camera - and PRESTO! A blog was born! Scroll down to see the play-by-play in pictures...

The Before Shot























The Place...















Audrey Getting Her Hair Cut














The Big Reveal...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow it does not surprise me that there are salons for little people. What I want to know is how one stumbles upon this information... I can't wait to see her (and you, I guess :) ) Planning her first birthday party yet?

Muriah Lucero said...

What a big girl! A first haircut, eating solids, and crawling?! She is getting too big too fast!! Audrey looks so darling & adorable! Katie's comment makes me laugh. I love all three of you girls!

Sheena Menke said...

I LOVE seeing pictures of miss Audrey, she is the cutest thing ever. Her haircut is darling and I love her little leggings too.