Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Celebrating Independence Day

To celebrate the Fourth of July this year in complete style, Josh, Audrey and I headed out to Salt Lake City to party it up with my family! We spent a wonderful day with my Dad's side of the family. It all began with a BBQ where we had a yummy Cajun shrimp boil (compliments of Josh & my Dad) and it concluded in fabulous fashion by watching Independence Day (gotta love Will Smith!) outside under the stars, via a projector, white sheet & a rockin' sound system. We all had so much fun - It reminded me of the many summers watching movies at the Redwood Drive-In.... ah! If you ever have the chance to do it, I highly recommend it!






Here's Morgan hamming it up for the camera...

...Audrey blowing bubbles...
...and Isiah giving his famous smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it was an entire family affair! Fabulous! Can't wait to do it.. should this be tradition?

Muriah Lucero said...

I'm so glad that I got to see you and Audrey! What a fun idea ... watching a movie outside for the
4th. Where did you guys rent it at? Love you!

amber said...

Hi Devon! It looks like so much fun! I changed my blog address to ambersatmosphere.blogspot.com