Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Favorite New Recipe


The other day while I was trying to figure out what to make for dinner, I decided to log onto marthastewart.com to see if there was anything the jumped out at me. I don't generally do this. Normally I call up Anna or Alyssa to see what they are making for dinner. Yet, today I was feeling a bit adventurous. After scrolling through a couple of pictures I came across this yummy one:
Italian Pot Pies
Not only did it look good, but I had all of the ingredients! This recipe really was super easy to make. The only thing that took long was chopping the onion & carrots. Next time I make this I will chop them before hand. I definitely recommend giving this one a try. Especially on a night when you want something yummy but easy to make. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

You are brave...when ever I look at a Martha Stewart recipe they are always labor instensive or have very expensive ingredients. But I checked this one out and seems reasonable! I'll have to give a try! Thands