Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Surprise Package!

Don't you just love it when something arrives on your door unexpectedly? Well that is exactly what happened to us last Saturday! My darling Aunt Pauline sent us a fun package that contained ELEVEN books for my kids. I just love getting packages like that! Seriously, as a Mom, books for my kids are my most cherished presents. Plus, the books that Aunt Pauline sends are always a HUGE hit; she worked with Kindergartners for many years and knows what kinds of books they are drawn too! Audrey has had so much fun looking through all the books and discovering what was inside. She already has her favorites (Find a Face & Things That Go) & Oliver thinks they are pretty cool too :)


Find A Face THE WHEELS ON THE BUS The Red Book Let's Go Camping with Mr. Sillypants Please is a Good Word to Say Circus Caps For Sale The Rain Forest Too Noisy! Silly Street Things That Go THE WIND BLEW





Thank you so much Aunt Pauline for spoiling my kids the way that you do. We love you so very, very much!

No comments: