Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Playing in the Pumpkin Patch

I love pumpkin patches!!  When I told Josh that I wanted to go to a pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins, I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised when we stumbled upon this particular pumpkin patch.  Previous pumpkin patches that I had been to were just that: a field (dirty, no doubt) filled with pumpkins that grew there.  Dirt, or no dirt, I wanted some pumpkins (plus, who could deny the photo op with Audrey?)  So, off we went!  As previously stated, Josh and I stumbled upon this lovely little "Pumpkin Farm", and had a wonderful time with Audrey.  The grounds were beautifully kept with pumpkins to be found everywhere.  Audrey enjoyed running around, picking up pumpkins (in some instances only attempting to!), setting them down, and then starting all over again.  The Pumpkin Farm had a petting zoo filled with goats, along with other animals kept on the grounds including bunnies, chickens, cows, and lamas.  The look of amazement and wonder in Audrey's eyes whenever the animals made noises was so much fun to see.  I am so glad that we "stumbled" upon this little gem of a place not to far from our home.  It is a place that we are sure to visit next year, and many years after that I am sure.




4 comments:

Carrie Mann said...

Oh she's getting so much older these days. I can't believe you have such a cute girl! Nice pumpkin patch photo op!

Alyssa said...

Too cute, Dev!! Audrey's hair is getting so long I can't believe it. What a doll.

Amber said...

sooo cute!

alysha lykins said...

So I know this comment doesn't fit the post, but OMG cuz you are preggers?! That is awesome:) Congrats!