Friday, October 3, 2008

Playing in the Backyard

A couple of weeks ago, we had our family pictures taken in our backyard.  Here are some of the best that I wanted to share with you.  It constantly amazes me just how much Audrey has grown up, and how much she continues to change.  She has such a personality on her (as you will see) and she loves to play with her Mommy and Daddy - ah!  Audrey really brings so much happiness to our lives, I truly don't know where I would be without her.  I find that my favorite time of the day is watching Josh chase her around the house and listening to her scream in delight.  Have fun looking at the pictures, I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!

3 comments:

Muriah Lucero said...

Way too cute! I loved all the pictures. You have such a beautiful family.

Amber said...

Sooo cute! Your family is adorable!

TheRogersReport said...

priceless pics! I want one!