Saturday, September 27, 2008

We are California Buckeyes!


Many of you may know that Josh's family is from Ohio, and in Ohio they kinda take their college football a little seriously.... so naturally, we, the Rohrer family, are Buckeyes!!!  Here is an oh-so-cute picture of Audrey showing some school spirit.  We just couldn't get enough of her in her darling little cheerleading outfit, and knew that you all would feel the same way.

Our Saturday Evening
Tonight, Josh and I had some fun playing with Audrey outside in our backyard.  Above is a picture of Audrey and Josh smiling for the camera.  Audrey just can't seem to get enough of my red watering can, and she loves to make a game of walking back and fourth from the cement to the grass.  We think that she is showing off to us her ability to do so.... She is getting so big!

By the Way...

In case you have not yet heard: I"M PREGNANT!  Josh, Audrey and I will be expecting a new addition to our family in April.  Audrey and the baby will be 20 months apart, and while I know to expect that it will a hectic transition for our family (with two young ones) both Josh and I really wanted our children to be close in age.  So... bring on the gray hair!!  HA!  All joking set aside, Josh and I are really happy, and feel extremely blessed to be so lucky.

5 comments:

Sheena Menke said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting. Lila and Launi are 21 months apart and so far I have loved it. Lila seems too young to be jealous and old enough where she can entertain herself and doesn't need to be held, it's wonderful. Plus April seems like the best month to have a baby, I'm jealous! I can't wait to find out what you are having and I hope you are feeling well.

TheRogersReport said...

Oh!that pic of Audrey is sooo stinkin cute!! I miss you all! gotta love chearleaders :)

Muriah Lucero said...

Audrey looks so cute! She looks so much bigger in the picture since I seen you guys last - in July was it? Hope that morning sickness is getting better.

Amber said...

Congrats Devon! Yay, I am so glad for you! Kids are great! When you are already doing the kid thing, you might as well have a whole houseful! :)

Melyssa said...

Congrats to you all! Audrey will be the perfect big sister! We are so excited for you, and hope you are feeling well. Darling picture of your little cheerleader! We love you guys and think about you all the time!