Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Favorite Things... for Audrey!

Yesterday, as I was shopping with Audrey (while having her strapped into my Maya Wrap) I thought to myself just how much I loved - and I mean LOVED my Maya Wrap. The convience of it, how calm Audrey is in it, and let's face it: my hands are free and I don't have to manuever a stroller around anything and everything. Thinking of how much I adored this sling, I started to think about all of the other things that are my favorites that I use for Audrey - and poof! An idea for a blog was born! So here is my list of "A few things I think are great."




Trumpette "Rosies" Socks




I am a firm believer that if you have a girl, you MUST have these socks!! Cute, darling, & oh so adorable... everyone loves them!!!










Baby Wise

This book, along with its insights has made my life so much easier!! Audrey has been sleeping through the night since she was 10 weeks old!!













Fluerville Diaper Bag




I am in love with my diaper bag!! The numerous pockets, whipe-able exterior and interior, plus how sleek and stylish it looks, some people don't even know that it is a diaper bag!!








HALO Sleep Sack








This wearable blanket is not only comfortable and easy to put on, but it puts my heart at ease when I put Audrey to sleep in it. The comfort that I feel knowing she can't suffocate herself with her blanket while she is sleeping is absolutely priceless.





No Slippy Hair Clippy







Okay, when you have girls - they should wear bows right?! These clips have felt on them - so they don't slip out!! Plus, they come in so many styles - what's no to love?!








Johnson & Johnson Night Time Wash



Not only does it do what is promised: to calm and relax your child... but it smells oh so good!!! I want to use it!




Baby Einstein DVDs









Audrey is fasinated by the puppets and images on these videos. Plus, because they are educational, there is no guilt involved in letting your child watch TV!








Glamour Mom - the built in Nursing Bra!



I am a firm beliver that these tank tops are an absolute must if you are a nursing Mom! You don't have to worry about exposing your entire stomach (among other things) plus, they are great for layering!







Beb au Lait Nursing Covers




A stylish cover to nurse your child privately while in public... need I say more?!!












Maya Wrap


I am telling you people, this is the way to carry your child!!! It is amazingly easy, extremly comfortable - and conviently stylish!! Plus, you wouldn't believe the comments I get while wearing this - everone loves it!!!

6 comments:

Muriah Lucero said...

Cute post! I also love the Trumpette socks, the sleep bags, the Baby Einstein DVD's - Atiana loves them as well. The best part is at night when I give her a bath with Johnson's bedtime bath - she smells so good! Love you!

Amber said...

I love those things too! Is your maya wrap the one that Amy gave you? I bought one from her and I love it too! The socks are way cute. Crim is too big now though..... too bad.

Devon and Josh said...

The maya wrap is the one that Amy gave to me - I absolutely love it!!! You should check out trumpette.com - they also have cute socks for boys... would Coleson be to big for them?

Sheena Menke said...

I haven't tried a bunch of the things on your list, but I do absolutely love the trumpette socks, I swear I shoved Lila's feet in the ones we had until her little toes were going to burst through. I do want to try the nursing cover with this next one though, does it stick out so you can see the baby when you look down?

Devon and Josh said...

Yes, the nursing cover does stick out. It has a wire in it so that you can conviently see your baby - while no one else can!

TheRogersReport said...

I am loving the socks you gave my Aurora Devon! she gets so much attention in them!