Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day Dinner

I am a little bit late in posting these pictures, but I really wanted to share them with everyone, so I figure better late than never, right?!


The night before Mother's Day, Josh's family came over for dinner. I was so touched by the cards, flowers & gifts that I received for my very first mother's day... It was the best!!!
Here is Audrey with her Uncle Zack & Aunt Vanessa
Audrey is Uncle Jeff's cuddle-bug!
Uncle Zack loves to dance with Audrey!

Here is Audrey in her favorite position... the Yoga Downward Dog!!

3 comments:

Sheena Menke said...

It seriously doesn't get any cuter than her. I love her little dress and her adorable smile. She has to be the cutest thing in the world.

Anonymous said...

She is growing up right before my internet eyes! I can't wait to see her in action!

Amber said...

what a cutie pie! She still looks so tiny! maybe it's just the pictures.